testical problem during ejaculation
Hi, I've noticed lately that my left testicle hangs slightly lower than my right when i am erect.  I do not remember this always being the case.  I can find no lumps on either testicle and no one testicle differs in size from the other.

I do not have pain, but I have what I would describe as being a feeling of that something is "out of the ordinary", (doesnt feel right) right under the right side of my penis, not really in the testicle itself.  This feeling is in the same area where the right testicle retracts upon ejaculation. It once felt as if it retracted enough to where i had to push it back down.  In any case, the left testicle does not retract like the right testicle does. I ejaculate about every 2-3 days
and the "weird" feelin" seems to increase when i ejaculate while lying down on my back, maybe cause my testicles are level...

This does not bother me physically too much, but I am concerned.

Please help
Its normal that the left testicle hangs lower...  I'm unsure what you mean by retract, do you mean the testicle goes up inside you?  Temperature and if the testicle is working properly determines if the testicle goes up into you or not...  Like guys with low test levels the testies shrink and may go up inside... A Urologist would be best to help you
hi, i have a simillar problem to skooter...except i when i ejaculate both my testicals retract and by retract i mean they both pull up and enter my body and i have to push on my groin just above my penis to put them back in place. Also i can pull them in whenever i want, if i flex my stomach right i can do it like if i do a sit up, they go in, or i try and hold my urin for longer than an hour, they go in...i need to know is this bad?
Hi I'm 28 years old.  About 3 months ago my right testical entered my body during masturbation.  I literally had to push on it to get it out.  Since then I've had sore discomfort all througout the right side of my body extending to my head feelings of minor head aches and muscle tension in my neck.  

I'm not sure if these are related my doctor seems to think not.  However, I have noticed that my right testical seems to hang higher now than the left and sometimes can seem to tilt in an akward way.  

Are there any thoughts about what might be causing this?  And how I can get it taken care of...I've just been in constant discomfort and tension.  Thanks!!