Erectile Dysfunction Community
verapamil gel
About This Community:

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

verapamil gel

I can completely relate to what you all are experiencing.  I got terrific erections until I took a topical calcium channel blocker verapamil hydrochloride 15% gel for slight curvature, which was the biggest mistake I have ever made.  I would always get wet dreams once a week at least.  After application of this gel I noticed that my member would soon shrivel up and go numb.  No more night erections or wet dreams and its been months.  Is there someone out there who can say if this verapamil medication causes enzyme block and how I can resolve it.  Apparently it does something to type IV collagen.  Through research I have found that it is a potent vasodilator.  Maybe this medication stretched my blood vessels and effected the blood holding ability in my shaft?  Or could it have affected the hormones in my balls?  The urologist seemed mad when I told him about these effects and hasnt given me any recommendations.  I have read that vasopressin is used for verapamil overdose.