very weak ejaculation
hi doc! i dont know what to say,i dont know where to start.am having a big.big problem everytime when am making love to my fiancee.am just having a weak ejaculation,no matter how hard i try to relax,its been a burden in my life,as i might lose her before i even think about marrying her on january next year.i had this problem 4 many years,but then i was into one-night stands,i was not settle by then,and i didnt notice my problem because i was always under the influence of alcohol the,but know i notice my problem since i dont drink any more.my penis it doesnt fully erect,and ive got a weak ejaculation .please help-bonginkosi
(Note I just realized this is over 3 yrs old. I hope you are better and have gotten some help if needed, Bonginkosi).

Don't worry so much, first of all. Easier said than done, but trust me I'm a worrier.

I am only 25. I was on anxiety medicine for a few years (3 years ago, last). It may be that in my case the snri's and ssri's decreased my sensitivity. Maybe it's desensitization from masturbation. I think both.

My urologist says, it could very well be, but anxiety itself is an erection killer. I just got samples of cialis. Tried one yesterday, seems to help. It is not perfect.

I am sure I had this to some extent before. I get erections, perhaps semi weak. And sometimes (rarely) none at all. I have drank insane amounts before (alcohol) and experimented with other things. I for the most part quit drinking, drugs (1.5 yrs, even longer, since the second and third last t), anxiolytics (3-4 yrs?) and still my main sex problem, is that I can't seem to feel anything.

This seems to correlate with little volume. I'm trying my best to abstain from any self-touching or anything for 90 ish days. I'm fit and everything, I run, lift weights, etc. I think I need to be more outgoing and if I have a girl (that can understand?) then it won't plague my mind so much. Life's not over man. Go to a urologist, alleviate some concerns. There are medications out there. You are your own best source for information and health though. Get checked up just to be sure.

All the best, and good luck man.