viagra doesn't work anymore
I am 55 years old. No medical issues, I took viagra in 2004 and it worked fine for about 2 years.
However it stopped working, my erections are not hard enough for penetration however I can only have an orgasm  through masturbation. A ring seems to help but I loose my erection just before penetration.
I went to Boston Medical group for injections, they get me hard but my erection lasts only 15 minutes and is floppy.
My testosterone went from 234 to 263 after 3 months on Androgel. I feel good but erections are not any better.
I am going to see a urologist soon. Do you have any ideas? My thoughts, performance anxiety?, veinous leakage?
Test:

Prolactin
SHBG
LH
FSH
Free testosterone
Total Testosterone
Estradiol

In 3 months your testosterone should have gone up higher. You need to either up the dose or maybe you are not absorbing it correctly or another hormone is off. Have you been monitoring your levels with bloodwork? Prolactin and estradiol or e2 can kill libido and erections. You need full bloodwork to better understand what is going on. Post it and I can give you my opinion. The possibilities you mention are possible, but given your testosterone level I am willing ot bet it is the culprit. Also a good doctor is crucial when dealing with hormones. Some might seem to know what is going on, but really don't. Good luck and repost with more info.