Erectile Dysfunction Community
virgin 22yo just cant get hard enough, long enough for sex

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

So I'm 22, still a virgin, and for the last two months me and my gf have been trying to have sex. Shes not a virgin. The problems: cant get it hard enough for long enough and need constant stimulation to be hard like handjob or *******. The moment I go to put on the condom, the erection is usually lost. If I manage to get it back again after the condom is on, by the time I try to put it in her vagina, the erection is lost. Usually I cant even find the hole and when I do find it, have a really hard time putting it in. We've tried maybe 4 nights as I dont see her that often, but no success ever - my penis has never went in her vagina.... It's getting really frustrating and I dont know what's wrong with me.

I'm otherwise perfectly healthy and have masturbated normally for many years...
I should probably see a doctor. A friend suggested try VIagra but I'd rather not get hooked on pills like that at such an early age. I shouldn't need viagra right now, I should just be a horny freak....Anyway this is a really embarrasing problem and hopefully I can fix it and live the rest of my life NORMALLY

I really appreciate the help,
Thank you
Visit another site??? Trying to sell something???

Anyway, buggiman, I've been there done all that stuff you are going thru. You're definitely going thru performance anxiety and psychological issues. Right now, you are very use to self-pleasuring yourself and reaching an ejaculation that way. By you doing it so much, it is considered a habit. So, now you're trying to have real sex which is technically a new habit you're trying to start.

You and I know it's not easy jumping from one habit to another. What you need to do temporarily put your current habit on hold so you can adjust to your new habit (real sex).

Stay away from masturbation for a couple of weeks and then engage in foreplay/sex with your girlfriend. Do not attempt sex for the next couple weeks, allow your mind to free itself from your current habit.
I totally dissagree with Myron. I think you have physical problems. I used to get erections no problem and had sex all the time, im 24 and one day my sex drive just diminished. Now I have trouble getting erections before sex, it was like a sudden physiological change as is the case with many men's stories at a young age. Most people havn't figured it out and it *****.

If you try viagra, and it works, you know your problem is physiological as you should get a viagra hard on naturally at 20. Also, I personally don't think its easy to get psychological problems with erections when perfectly healthy. I can't imagine when I was healthy that happening, and when I take cealis I can't imagine not being able to get it up. I'm so sick of doctors I go see telling me its psychological, they only seem to do that because there are no ******* tangible cures for our problems.
". I used to get erections no problem and had sex all the time, im 24 and one day my sex drive just diminished. Now I have trouble getting erections before sex, it was like a sudden physiological change as is the case with many men's stories at a young age. Most people havn't figured it out and it *****. "

---no physical issues. dude, you're masturbating all the time. your sex drive cannot diminish at 24. Have you ever try going a while without masturbation? I have and definitely experience better erections. You should try it sometime.
Dose everyone where masturbate to porn because if you do i think you all who can't get it up might have porn induced erection dysfunction its something not a lot of guys know about and jump to viagra right away research this it is really important to find out because this porn **** ed is not cool let guys know to say no to porn
Erectile Dysfunction questions?
100,000+ doctor answers