Erectile Dysfunction Community
weak erections/low volume sperm/description of abnormal shape of erecti...

Welcome to the Erectile Dysfunction community. Topics covered include drugs that cause ED, heart-related ED, kidney-related ED, impotence, multiple sclerosis, nerve damage, penile pumps, Peyronie’s Disease, questions to ask your doctor about ED, social issues regarding ED, stress, spinal cord injury, and surgery.

weak erections/low volume sperm/description of abnormal shape of erection.

hi

i hope somone can give me some advice on this.
my history:

i am in the early 30s, not overweight, fairly healthy.

a few years ago i had unprotected sex with a girl, straight after the sex (she had just finished her periods) i felt burning sensations on my penis, ( we both tested for std and were neg) the nurning continued constantly, i couldnt get strong erections so a few days later i masterbated and i only ejaculated a few drops, i then straight away got pains in my right testicle and the whole penis and my stomach as if i was kicked in my testicles, i did go gp who gave me a few antibiotics, for a few weeks, they didnt help, what helped a few weeks later was to refrain from masterbation (masturbation) yhe burning disappeared after 10 days, i also did try having sex again i remember hurting my penis during sexual intercourse to but was ok after.

my sperm volume improved alittle but is less then half the amount it was, it did also change colour to a yellowish colour for a few weeks when the problem began, but is a normal colour now.

i am left with weak soft erections, all prostrate symptoms, my ejaculation doesnt feel right, i feel that i ejaculate but not all comes out, feels blocked this gets sooo frustration.

MY MAIN CONCERN:

my main concern and the reason for posting is the penis, its weak and when i masterbate the penis hurts, the inside spongie muscle feels inflamed, even if i have a slight arousal without touching it starts to burn alittle,  during the erection process the bottom half of the shaft seems like its stronger, (from above view) as you go further up towards the middle it curves in from both sides slightly the right curves more, then  it curves out as you go to the head of the  penis, it is  so much weaker/softer the further up it goes, i have to squeeze and pull it slightly to lose this curve and to make it slightly harder, feels almost like the blood is blocked and i have to squeeze it through, it hurts to masterbate by pulling down on the shaft towards my body i can masterbate with no pain by pulling away from me.

after i do manage to get some ejaculation, somtimes its a drop somtimes its more ( i noticed of i ejaculate after sitting in a hott bath i get less sperm, but if i wait till the next day after sitting in the hot bath i feel better and get alittle more ejaculation at times, the penis normally used to go small as the blood drains out after ejaculation, but now the head of the penis remains larger also penis starts to burn contantly. when im slightly aroused the penis isn't flexible from the middle, if i bend it slightly to the left it will remain there and slowly straighten, also same to the right.

i have a urology appointment soon, just need advice on this what can this be, i've been living with this for a few years, i did try once before bit was turned away by a urologist as he said im thinking he didnt check or examine me and said it was in my head.

what can i ask fot testing wise, what qestions do i need to ask and what should i focus on?

thank you

anyone any comments?

thanks
maybe you have UTI!
so any updates now?
Yes, any updates, what did the urologist say?
i have been to the sexual health clinic and full screen test 3 times, the swab tests also urine tests, all negative, my urologist appointment is end of this month, so im not sure whats going on, what can i get tested for?
hi

my appointment to the urologist is on the 30th sept so not far off.

i really would like some advice on what the urologist could look into, what tests would i need, i am having the ed symptoms also its not rigid, soft erections, used to get alot of testicular pain and pain between the anus and scrutom area which i get intermittantly also is triggered after ejaculation or unprotected sex. my penis just before the tip feels inflamed and it seems like an area where the blood doesnt flow too wel so botom half looks normal the rest to the tip looks like threres lack of blood flow.

somone advised:
A nocturnal penile tumescence test
doppler ultra sound
angiography

and blood tests.

i believe i have some kind of seminal blockage as my sperm has been reduced, what are the best tests fo this? also somtimes i get a few drops when i ejaculate, i have als been advised to look into peyronies disease(because of the odd shape,inflamation (inflammation) when its erect and prolems during sex),  prostratitis, epididymis.

can anone go into detail of these tests?conditions? or any extra help/info so i can ask and make sure everythings tested and don correctly?

im worried that the urologist will say its all a mental issue.

thanks again guys

Sounds like you have been masturbating too much.  You should cut down on your masturbation for awhile to allow your testosterone levels to get higher.  

How often do you masturbate??  For now at least stop it altogether.  And don't resume masturbation until you can at least get a firm solid spontaneous erection (spontaneous as in you don't need to manually stimulate it to cause it to erect).

Even masturbating once a day is probably too much if you are 30 years old.  
ok i will do that, all i do remember my ejaculation volume is quite alot and one day i tried ejaculating, it felt blocked and only a few drops of sperm were ejaculated, i had testiculart pain,penis and lower stomach pains as if somone kicked me down there.

i do admit i have masterbated too often, yes once a day, s i wil refrain from it, my sperm volume is stil low somtimes increases but no wher near normal, when it goes to a few drops of ejaculation i get pains and ed. could i have some kind of blockage somwhere, what are the tests for testing for this?

if i dont masterbate for a few days i stil have to squeeze it through the middle if i dont i get pains and the first half is normal the rest of it is thinner untill i squeeze it, its as if i have to massage to get the blood flowing through, i almost have to do the same once i ejaculate i have to squeeze it back out help it drain the blood back out i believe.

im not sure but i will refrain from masterbation (masturbation) and will see how it goes, also still have the urology appointment in 2 weeks.
sorry, forgot to thank you for your helpful advice, thanks