weak errection
can u tell me plz how can i do better sex ? but i m very cray about..for times past i m not satisfied ,now i m 42 years old....try to give me best suggestions , wht to do........
well to me it's a no brainer, if your only problem is a weak erection or even climaxing too fast then that should be easy. it's now 2010 and let me tell you the pills/creams that are available today are mind blowing. Even over the counter products are efficient. Women have insecurities or  problems they just get breast surgery or vaginal surgery, men on the other hand don't really have that privelage, but they do have a hell of alot of options in over the counter/prescription meds,try them, trust me they work, and if your weird about pills n stuff they even have organic and all natural stuff that works to. You have to take action yourself and don't sulk over the fact your 42, u still have tons of time, u may not get any twenty year olds but with the internet and whatever else u can fix your problem and have a pretty lot of sex for a pretty long time still if u just try.  Hugh Hefner is 85 years old!!!! think about it. thats 40 more years. try some of those pills!!