weird
my boyfriend loses his errection when we have sex, i dressed up in sexy underwear looked nice and waited for him, most mens dream, he says its because i ask him if he still fancies me.... i have been alittle insecure lately, dont no what to do
These things happen. Nothing is wrong. Dont be hard on him or on yourself. These problems resolve on their own. relax and dont stress
Hi Bib, Ok some things to look for in him, is he over weight, does he drink a lot of alcohol, do you think he is not very fit, does he eat a lot of junk foods and fast foods, theres a lot of salt and sugars in them, and does he drink sugary drinks, over sugar is a sex killer along with all the above all sex killers.
Does he have stress at work or is he stressed because of no work, again stress is a sex killer, you can google natural way out of stress, lots of info, but just stick to one path.
And as for you dony worry, things tend to sort them selfs out in the end, but please dont fill so insecure, people will tell you that there is far more than sex for a good relatenship to work, but being sexualy compatable does help.
Good Luck