will this ever stop
I caught my husband m. but the only bad thing is it was like 1 to 2hrs. after we just made love. we have never had a problem b/c we like to try new things and have fun doing so.. but I also found out that he watches a lot of porn on his cell phone and the internet at home when I am not around. he spends a lot of time in the bathroom. the last time we made love he didn't want to try anything new he wanted me to stay on one spot b/c he was having a problem staying erected. nothing I did helped he just stayed semi. erected but and hour or two afterwards he was m and watching porn on his phone in the living room and had a great erection. what am I to do? he say its not me it's just something that all men do its life. Please help.
How long has this been going on? Who initiates sex?
It may not be you at all… He may be having erectile issues. Nevertheless, men's role is to make women feel sexy and desirable and I can imagine the situation minimizes feeling that way. Do you climax in this situation?
I think the first step is an open line of communication… Not just asking him strait out, but working together to see what arouses him (by asking while doing)… Always remember, one of women's roles is to always protects men's egos (especially when involving sex)… it is possible that he doesn't know what is wrong either.
There are so many possibilities… Do you feel as though he is still attracted to you? Do you watch porn while making love?   Would you?
One of special things about sex is that its a time where a man feels the most manly and visa versa for the the woman…I imagine that you have lost that (amongst other things) with this situation.
Perhaps with more info I can be more helpful (feel free to message me).