Esophageal Cancer Community
HELP!!

WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

HELP!!

My Dear Husband Of 28 Yrs, Died In Jan. 2010 from Gastroesophegeal Cancer------He didn't even know he had it until he had to go to the hospital Jan. 18, 2010------------He DIED Jan. 22, 2010----He only knew for 4 days that he even had this------he had lost alot of weight, and started throwing up blood at a 1/2 cup at a time----bleeding from his rectum, his records state he went in with a GI Bleed, Esophageal adenocareinoma (T-3 Lesion).
They ended up having to sedate him and put him on a ventilator--he couldn't even drink liquids--they were feeding him through a nasogastric tube. His records also state----LG. GE Junction Tumor. I was in another state with another family emergency and this happened--no one even called me till the day AFTER He died and left a voice mail at that!!
I drove up there by myself, (Never did that before--my husband always drove!!)
and get there and was told I came for no reason, to go home, I wasn't allowed to see him before he was cremated, I was told if I showed up to the funeral, and burial of his ashes, I would be arrested, I wasn't even mentioned in the obituary!!

They know how much we loved each other and he would be so mad at how the love of his existence was treated!!
We were each others reason to even be here on this earth--------------------- now he's GONE.... and I'm so alone, I feel like I have a hole in my chest the size of the universe!!
as I sit here and type this I can't even do it without crying, I cry all the time it hurts so bad!!!!
we NEVER went a day in 28 yrs, without talking on the phone, e-mailing when he wasn't here, or being with each other in person!! Every day I would check my e-mail and have at least 10 e-mails from him, when he was out of town, wishing me a great day and how much he loves & misses me--now-----NOTHING!!

Since I was his wife--I requested a copy of his death certificate and it' lists----
Esophageal cancer, he only knew he had it for 4 days then he got cardiogenic shock for 12 hrs and died, his family won't talk to me so I don't know if anyone was with him when he died, or did he die alone, did he suffer, (GOD I PRAY he didn't!!) But these are things I NEED to know!!
My Brother & Mom tell me I need to just move on and "Suck It Up" that they understand why I feel this way but that I can't live the rest of my life like this!!
I want to be with him sooooooooooo BAD!!
Please help me, I don't know where else to go--I have no one anymore!!!!
I so want to join him NOW!!
I forgot my question huh??

ANY Doctor here that can answer this--PLEASE DO!!

"WHAT Happened to my husband--what does all that mean??
What all did he go through??
PLEASE Help me understand this--and as you see----His family won't even talk to me so I can't ask them!!
I'm so hoping some one talked to you,,,praying for you.