Esophageal Cancer Community
My father has stomach cancer

WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

My father has stomach cancer

My father was told this past October that he has esphogal cancer. It was in stage 4 and had spread to his stomach lungs and liver.  He started Chemo right away and all of the cancer has went away EXCEPT the cancer of the liver.  It is also in his lymph nodes around the liver. My question is...Is there a chance the chemo can take this away as well and he can live a happy healthy life or he going to pass no matter what the doctors do.  I feel so helpless and just want to know if the doc was right when he said my father had a year or two to live or if since the chemo is working so good if there may be a chance he will be ok
Tags: Cancer