Esophageal Cancer Community
Really scared if I have esophageal cancer at 18
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Really scared if I have esophageal cancer at 18

Hi all. I am have been very worried over the past month. The reason being is that it all started with chest pains randomly, my heart started to beat fast and felt like I was missing heartbeats. This pain stayed in my chest for 2 weeks accompanied by left arm pain, aches all around as well as me worrying thinking that I was going to die. Since then, then chest pains have been less often however, recently I read about esophageal cancer online and found out that cvan cause chest pains too, since reading about all the symptoms I have began to experiance them, I fell like when I swallow food it is getting stuck, I have been having sharp pains in my upper spine, I also feel sick alot and have a reduced appeitite. I have been so worried. Also sometimes I feel pain when I swallow food , bearing in mind I worry about my health in the worst possible ways when I am ill. All of this has been accompinied by feel very tired all the time, feeling sick, not eating, minor fever every now and again. I have been to the doctors 4 times and been ER twice due to thinking somthing was seriously wrong. I have had 3 ECGs done, all of which came back normal. I have had bloods test done to check  blood count, renal and glucose levels. I have also had a chest x ray which came back normal and a stress test which came back normal. I have imagine many illness such as heart attack, lung cancer and a pancoast tumor, all of which I keep on looking at on the internet. I am only 18 years old, I do not smoke, I do not take drugs and I do not drink often. I have also been to the doctors recently with the swallowing problem and they said it is most likely acid reflux, but I aint too sure about that. Please help me I am very worried. I also have no known history of cancers or heart diseases.
bump
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank