Esophageal Cancer Community
back pain when swallowing

WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

back pain when swallowing

hi i am 33 years old girl -in one month later i swallow a dry braed and feel some scratch in my esouphage .after that when i swallonwing every thing i feel a pain in my upper back side.i go to digistive and stomach professor he do endoscopy and told me nothing in esouphage except a little inflamatin and distal gastriti billiary reflax in stomache endoscopy
.and he prescribe pantoperazol 40-socralfit -aplalpraz-digistive antric cotid peal.i am also full of stress also.after one amonth and half later and use drugs the pain not stop.is it dangerouse or it take too time to heal.please help me 31-dec-2009