Esophageal Cancer Community
midnight spasm ..upper body
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

midnight spasm ..upper body

hi , i have sever pain chest and back pain with difficulty in morning time to swallow , my pain starts midnight and the cramps in the upper area from stomach to chest and back i become stiff it takes time to get from bed and start moving and during the day am fatique and my voice is wk and as if i have wk muscels. its been 13 days now and recently i took local injection on the back side upper to stop the spasm but i still have chest pain. doctors say its LOWER ESOPHAGUS  but no body gave me any cure i dnt know whr to go and where to start .

if any one out thr can help
note , i do have S.L.E