Esophageal Cancer Community
midnight spasm ..upper body

WELCOME TO THE ESOPHAGEAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Cancer of the Esophagus, Prognosis and Treatment Options.

midnight spasm ..upper body

hi , i have sever pain chest and back pain with difficulty in morning time to swallow , my pain starts midnight and the cramps in the upper area from stomach to chest and back i become stiff it takes time to get from bed and start moving and during the day am fatique and my voice is wk and as if i have wk muscels. its been 13 days now and recently i took local injection on the back side upper to stop the spasm but i still have chest pain. doctors say its LOWER ESOPHAGUS  but no body gave me any cure i dnt know whr to go and where to start .

if any one out thr can help
note , i do have S.L.E
I have the same thing.. I was diagnosed with Acid reflux 15 yrs. ago.. so every 3 years I get a upper and lower scope done cause I have IBS TOO.  I am a mess.. I having a pain that runs across my upper stomach right below the breastbone.. it has been sharp, but mostly a dull ache which goes into my back too.. Scared as to what it could be...