ACL lost in 1 knee- what knee sleeve or knee brace for swimming?
I'm a senior citizen guy who, in a bad fall 3.5 years ago, fully lost his ACL in the RIGHT knee. An ortho told me that the ACL will not be repaired due to age and due to OA showing up on the MRI scan.

For X number of months (where X can be 3, or 4, or 5 or maybe even 6), I have no physical pain in the RIGHT knee. When OA (osteoarthritis) physical pain starts under the kneecap of the RIGHT knee, I do quad sets for Y number of consecutive days (where Y can be 4, or 5, or 6 or 7 consecutive days) and the physical pain ends again for X number of months.

I'd like to swim but know that with no external support around the RIGHT knee there's physical pain while swimming. What kind of pull-on sleeve or maybe some flexible, rigid knee brace would let me swim again with no
physical pain in the RIGHT knee?

[If you know of some good swimming forum where I ask the same thing, please post here the URL for that forum.  Thanks!]
They make braces for the knee that can be worn when swimming. walking in the water is good and swimming without kicking your legs is also good. Get the OK from your Dr.
Thanks gymdandee!
You're welcome