Exercise & Fitness Community
After-effects of exercise

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

After-effects of exercise

For a few years I have experienced some unusual after-effects from certain impact and high-tempo exercises.  These include: insomnia, over-heating, soreness of the lower back and blurred vision.  The soreness spreads to the core muscles and lasts for a few days, while the other effects are just on the day of the exercise.

I avoid the types of exercises that cause these effects now, but when I did do them, I always drank lots of fluids and warmed up and down.

I'm only 30 years old.  It doesn't seem right that I experience these kind of effects.

Some foods also have the same effect.  Paprika, mint, corriander give me insomia and sometimes soreness in my lower back.  High-fructose fruits, egg and yogurt give me blurred-vision and tunnel vision.

My doctor has not been of much help.  Any ideas?
Avatar_dr_m_tn
hello
what i can suggest you is strictly avoid such foods this is one thing and second is to reduce your exrcise timings and start all sorts of exercises after drinking lots of fluids ex.fresh lime with sugar,buttermilk etc all this will prevent overheating .
taper your workouts to end your exercises like by meditating inthe end or just lie down on the floor  all this will prevent blurring of vision and soreness of muscles
try following this
abhijeet