Ankles sore, trying to excerisce to lose 80lbs
I am 5'2 and weight 256...lord thats alot. I have stuggled all my life weight and I am literally fed up. I worked out last weekend and my ankles have become very sore. They give out at times when i walk and i have gotten to the point where i cant bend them to walk. So I look like a penguin waddling to get to where i need to go. So do i need to keep working out in order to strengthen my ankles or are my ankles reacting to my weight jarring on my poor little bones.

Also are prenatal vitamins okay to take when you are not pregnant? I know they are a very good source of vitamins.

Im not much of a veggie eater at all. Let me stop lying I hate veggies. The closet i get is peas, corn, and french cut string beans. What are some ways if any for me to cook veggies so i could actually be healthy?

Any info you can give me for this battle would be great. I want to be healthy. Plus im trying to be a firefight I take my written exam on Oct 21st so I want to lose about 25 lbs by then and be prepared for my CPAT which will be in december. What are some good ways for me to codition and get my body use to working out and increasing its endurance?
It is wonderful that you wish to lose those extra pounds.  Remember it took a long time to gain them, so don't expect them to go overnight, it will take a while. If your ankles hurt, perhaps you are trying to do too much too fast. Try slowing down a bit or changing to a lower impact routine. You should not be running or jogging at your weight as it is very hard on the ankles and knees.  Try walking aerobically or power walking instead.   If you can't go to a gym, try a Richard Simmons beginner tape. Old ones can be picked up at the Salvation Army or other thrift shops for next to nothing.  With Winter coming up fast it will give you a routine to do when the weather is bad. If you need to get out of the house to exercise, try checkiing out groups that "walk the mall".  Most are older, but just you try keeping up with those people!!!  It gives you a good workout and company while you are doing it.  Some good things. Prenatal vitamins should not be taken unless they are recommended by a doctor.   Veggies are a wonderful and necessary thing in the diet and I also just don't like very many of them. I "discovered" juicing a couple of years ago and I find it a nice sub for eating all those yucky green things.  I make a sort of V-8 juice in the morning that includes many veggies in juiced tomatoes and celery.  For some reason celery just needs to be in there.  After alot of experimenting I found a combination that is tasty to me.  I don't taste the yucky ones, and I get all the vitamins and minerals I need without additives.  You might look into it, but make sure you get a two stage juicer that separates the pulp from the juice. There is still fiber in the juice, just a reduced amount of it. If you ate all the fiber from all those veggies at once, you would just stay in the bathroom. You do need some fiber in the diet, but not that much.  Try keeping the pulp and making very yummy low cal muffins with it, or eating other whole foods for fiber. Hope this helps.