Exercise & Fitness Community
Back of head pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Back of head pain

I had this severe pain at the back of my head when I sit for a long time especially doing desk work and driving for at least 10 minutes tops. When I stand up and walk around for a few minutes, the pain will gradually go away and comes back again when I sit down again It only stops when I go to sleep. The pain started about a week ago. I have a history of migraine, athma and sinus. I had my slipped disk taken out 2 years ago and had to take pain killers for my back pain and migraine. Please advise.
Related Discussions
Short term treatment would be pain killers and rest for couple of days and stay in a position which is comfortable. If it does not heal you have to visit an Orthopaedician.
Long term is ergonomics correction, proper footwear, proper chair while working, proper bed while sleeping, exercise of back and neck, proper position for day to day activities, control your weight and have balanced diet. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...