Exercise & Fitness Community
Beginning a diet and Exercise program.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Beginning a diet and Exercise program.

I have not been actively doing any exercise for a bout 6 years. What is the easiest way to get back into an exercise and dieting regiment, Without putting too much stress on the heart and body?
Checking with your doctor is always a good start.  From there, simple things like walking for starters is a great place to begin exercising again.  Start small, then you can increase the distance and pace as you begin to feel better.

As for diets, most people understand what a healthy diet consists of.  (Speaking for myself, it takes incredible will power to stick with a diet.)  For a lot of people, portion control is key.  For others, caloric intake.  For even others, it's carbohydrates.....  My suggestion with dieting is, drink more water daily and drink a good sized glass of ice water about 10 minutes before each meal.  Be prepared with the healthiest choices for food, and perhaps prepackage your meals in appropriate sized meals.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank