Belly fat!
Okay so, I have this slight problem. My waistline is fine but I need to lose atleast 5-10Ibs of belly fat left over from drinking wine. I laid off the wine havent touched it quite a while but now I cant seem to lose the belly. I excercise regularly and eat pretty good, I never had this problem before until the wine. I think my waist shrunk due to the excercising but how come the belly fat wont go away!!!?? Anyone have a clue as to what I need to do, or what i'm doing wrong? I also need to lose some on my arms, and I do the excercises is it just a matter of time? any suggestions? Will I ever get my flat belly back?
Girl I got the same problem.... Mine was not from wine it was from pain killers from a terrible accident I was in.  Its been 2 yrs now and I also diet and exercise.  I just started drinking half my weight in ounces of water a day.  It seem to help quit a bit tho running to the bathroom every 5 minutes isn't the greatest but it's better than nothing.  
Hello!

"The areas where you put on fat 1st when you are gaining weight will be the last to melt when you start working out"

So with this concept you need to squeeze the extra bit of input in your diet, so strictly avoid junk food and fast food and desserts and work out regularly and have a long term goal and you will lose. Plan a diet chart and exercise routine and stick to it religiously!

Take care!
I'm going to get back on my diet after my pregnancy only about 2 and 1/2 more months and I can get back on track :) I do drink lots of water...but I will just have to try and stick to a diet and no junk..
Hello!

During late pregnancy and during lactation do not go for dieting. During both these events your body needs extra calories.

In late pregnancy you need 300-400 calories more than what is required for you.

Also during breast feeding your body needs 500-600 more calories.

Take care!