Big and working out
Hey I'm 430lbs and I starting a life change I would like some help on some work out stuff that I can do that won't hurt my joints so I don't break before I start. I have worked out in the past and lost 100lbs in a year but I got lazy and life got in my way and I've gain most of it back. All I'm really asking for is a few tips to get me back into that workout mode agin. Thank you for your time.
Hi there!

If you are aiming at losing weight, it is important to calculate your current BMI and the target BMI. The target BMI should be in a healthy range. Aside indulging in moderate amounts of physical exercise it is also essential to maintain a healthy diet plan. A healthy diet should consist of adequate amounts of calories with carbohydrates, proteins, fat and plenty of fruits and vegetables to supply vitamins and minerals. Skipping any of the food components is not considered healthy. Also when aiming at losing weight the protein intake may be slightly increased and the carbohydrate intake slightly lowered. The calorie requirement should also be adjusted for ones physical activities as well. Lower than adequate calorie intake can also cause weight gain, due to the stress hormones kicking in. Start with a healthy breakfast, moderate lunch and light dinner. Also keep a track of calorie intake and your work out. With gradual consistent efforts, you should be able to lose weight as desired in a healthy way.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Hi I to am having trouble losing weight. My biggest problem is belly fat. I beleive I have an unusally large amt of it.What tips do you have that will target this area? She I eat a certain thing or exercise a certain way?
Have you tried poi spinning? Sock poi are pretty inexpensive (you can even make them yourself) and just standing and practicing spins will get your heart rate going in a short amount of time, and there are ton of moves you can do with them so boredom isn't much of an issue. For tutorials go to youtube and type in "poi spinning"

Once you get your heart rate up you can start building more muscle using a resistance band (get a couple of different bands in different strengths, I like more resistance when I'm working my legs and less when I'm isolating muscles in my arms and torso.) If you go nice and slow with the resistance bands you'll build muscle faster and because you got in the aerobic activity with the poi, you'll still be burning a lot of calories.

I alternate 5 minutes warm up moves and stretches, 30 minutes poi spinning, 15 resistance, 30 minutes poi, and then 10 cool down (usually walking around my yard with a cup of tea and headphones.)