Exercise & Fitness Community
Can anyone help me get six pack abs????

Take charge of your health by joining others like you. Ask a question, join a conversation, get tips: fitness, nutrition, and management tools / trackers.

Can anyone help me get six pack abs????

Hi Everyone, I have been trying these for months and months but it doesn’t help me anymore. I am talking about six pack abs that I am trying to get. I joined a gym for this and the trainer told me that I would get them…but NOOOO!! That did not help me and later on I have tried a few tips that I have been suggested by my friends but that also was of no use (the whole thing helped the abs a little…but not as I wanted). So, now can anyone suggest me any ways or ideas to get them

Plz give your valuable suggestions!!!
the 6-pack look is determined not by muscle tone, or lean fat mass alone, but also by the tightness of one's linea alba.  A thick-strap-like tissue that crisscrosses the abdominal muscles causing indentations in them when they get developed.  This is a genetic factor.  There is nothing you can do to change this.  Some people are just made for 6 pack and some aren't.    That said- you can help your linea alba be visible by losing fat tissue.  No matter how tight your  L A or how pumped up your abdominals it will not be visible to the world if you have a healthy layer  of chub atop.  Check out the dieting forum they may have some good tips.
Avatar n tn
First of all, I would like to tell you that each and everyone has their own way to get them but not all are success. You will be given a hundred solutions if you go on asking different people, like the gym you joined or the tricks that you had been told. So, it’s better for you follow a certain routine for this. My cousin was also in a similar dilemma and later he found a course that helped him moreover that was not time consuming and has fast results too…so he was not abandoned by patience. I believe that this course can help you also to get the abs you desire.

A diet rich in protein and regular exercise should work in the long term. An experienced personal trainer will also help.
JohnHaganMD commented on Timing of Cataract Su...
erotida commented on Timing of Cataract Su...
mishymoshymarcy Breathe and let go, I can d... Comment
Aug 23
Achieve your weight goals
Exercise Tracker
Make exercise part of your routine