Can anyone help me get six pack abs????
Hi Everyone, I have been trying these for months and months but it doesn’t help me anymore. I am talking about six pack abs that I am trying to get. I joined a gym for this and the trainer told me that I would get them…but NOOOO!! That did not help me and later on I have tried a few tips that I have been suggested by my friends but that also was of no use (the whole thing helped the abs a little…but not as I wanted). So, now can anyone suggest me any ways or ideas to get them

Plz give your valuable suggestions!!!
the 6-pack look is determined not by muscle tone, or lean fat mass alone, but also by the tightness of one's linea alba.  A thick-strap-like tissue that crisscrosses the abdominal muscles causing indentations in them when they get developed.  This is a genetic factor.  There is nothing you can do to change this.  Some people are just made for 6 pack and some aren't.    That said- you can help your linea alba be visible by losing fat tissue.  No matter how tight your  L A or how pumped up your abdominals it will not be visible to the world if you have a healthy layer  of chub atop.  Check out the dieting forum they may have some good tips.
First of all, I would like to tell you that each and everyone has their own way to get them but not all are success. You will be given a hundred solutions if you go on asking different people, like the gym you joined or the tricks that you had been told. So, it’s better for you follow a certain routine for this. My cousin was also in a similar dilemma and later he found a course that helped him moreover that was not time consuming and has fast results too…so he was not abandoned by patience. I believe that this course can help you also to get the abs you desire.

A diet rich in protein and regular exercise should work in the long term. An experienced personal trainer will also help.