Cardio every other day?
If I want to optimize cardiovascular health, is it better to do aerobics every day or every other day? I'm in a pretty good physical shape so I'm not trying to lose weight or anything. When I do go for a run I always try to go for a moderate to high intensity.

Regular aerobic exercise is important in reducing as well as reversing any risk of developing heart disease.
Most experts recommend 30-60 minutes of aerobic exercise three or four days a week, along with two or three days of weight-bearing, resistance exercise (such as weight lifting). This is sufficient to achieve satisfying results. You can exercise daily or on alternate days, depending on the availability of time.

Walking is one of the simplest aerobic exercises. You can vary the intensity to match your fitness level. Brisk walking, cycling, jogging, skipping, step aerobics,  swimming and aerobic dance are  the various other aerobic exercises which you can perform. You should include regular warm up and cool down exercises in your schedule.

However, any aerobic schedule should be started only after consulting a doctor or physiotherapist.

Regards