Cramp in feet
I'm a 27 year old male.  I have returned to gymnastics after 3 years out and find that I get severe cramp in the arches of my feet.  It seems to occur if I point my toes too hard and for long periods of time.  My feet don't seem to be as flexible as they used to be as I used to have a much better toe point before.  As I have to train in barefeet, I've also noticed that they can get quite cold sometimes.  Can anyone help?
3 years is a long time for  break in Gymnastics. If you can understand that with increasing age the flexibility decreases and you can regain that with much practice and concentration. You need to strengthen your feet with proper exercise and control over a period of time, we are sure you can do better than what you are doing now and under a good trainer. Take care!
I still suffer from excruciating cramp in my feet.  Over the last 2 years I have built up the muscles in my feet and have increased flexibility with daily stretches and exercises but still suffer from painful cramp in my arches and toes.  It seems to occur when my toes are pointed for long periods of time as I tend to tense my feet quite hard.