Dieting and exercising and not losing weight - HELP!
Hello all!  I have been on a 1300 calorie diet since 1-9-06 (after finding that I've bulked up to 167 after the holidays - ouch!).  I am 35 and am 5'6.5" and am very active running after 2 small children all day.  

I did get down to 157 (yeah!) then I purchased an recumbent bicycle at the beginning of Feb.  Since then I have been biking off 500+ calories a DAY - per the digital readout on my bike.  

My problem - I'm not losing ANY weight...I've gained 2 pounds!!!  I did notice that my pants fit better and that I'm looking leaner but I still want to get back to 145 not bulk up with muscle!  

How do I get back to losing weight WHILE getting in more exercise?  I know I need to move more - that's why I got the bike - but I'm getting SOOOO frustrated now that the scale is going in the wrong direction.  

I hate to say this but being so frustrated has made me eat more; just a few binges, nothing major to put on 2 pounds, just enough to get back to about 1600-1700 calories 2 days in a row.

Any suggestions???  Please help!

Thanks!
KC
Hello!

Try different types of sports, aerobics and cardio activities. Exercises such as skipping, tennis or swimming for a period of 6 months may help you out.

Calculate and count your calories and eat healthy and continue regular cardio.

Do not stress yourself and you will achieve this if you keep this as a long term goal.

Take care!
Hi Dr Vinod

I need your advice regarding my situation. I was an active sports player when I was in school and was very fit. Over the years, I had slackened and put on close to 15 kg since I was in school. I am 157 cm and BMI is about 28 now. I accumulated the weight in the last 5 years. I started exercising, though periodically, and managed to capped my weight gain although there was no weight loss.

This year, after going through a break up, I decided to focus on myself and try to get back as fit as I was. When I was 18, my weight was 55 kg and I am aiming for that although I know realistically it cannot happen overnight.

I started exercising (exercise videos, cross trainer, swimming) for at least 3 times a week for about 40 - 60 minute since November last year. I have also joined a gym and do kickboxing classes as well as yoga. After 6 months, although my clothes fit better, I have lost only 0.5 kg. It is very disappointing although the good thing that comes out of it is that I have rekindled my love for exercise. (I think they call it muscle memory?)

My friend who joined me about 2 months later, has lost 5 kg. She is smaller than I am, around 150 cm and is now 45 kg. We do the exact same exercises, and sometimes, I do even more. She attributed it to the fact that when she was going through certain problems, she didn't really eat for 2 weeks and that was when she saw her weight loss. She has also made conscious effort to cut down the portions of her food.

I tried to keep this in mind by also cutting my food intake and being very conscious about what I eat. I have added more fibre (by eating oatmeal and wholemeal bread) and vegetables.

I cannot understand why I am still not losing weight. Is there something I am not doing right?
Hello!

Do not worry as you are doing very good; the best thing is you are just in overweight category(28 BMI) and once you are under 25 BMI you have normal body mass index.

Do not do the mistake of comparing your basal metabolic rate with your friend’s; your rate is different from hers.

The formula of success is very simple; control your input and increase your output.

Whatever forms of aerobics, sports you do, you have to do a 45 minutes cardio regularly and eat healthy of at least 1800 calories per day.

With regular cardio you will lose in next 6 months!

Achieve a BMI less than 25 that is sufficient for good health, feel good by exercising regularly.

Take care!
I just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful words of wisdom on the above posts.  I have only been taking care of myself for about 7 weeks; I too have been frustrated in regards to the plateau I find myself in.  I started my endeavor in April, ready to change not only my life, but the lives of My Husband and Son.  So far, I have lost 38 pounds, and feeling really strong.  After reading your comments, I have had a duh moment…I have lost 38 pounds!! That is a wonderful thing.  I still have a battle ahead of me, but with advice like yours at our fingertips, it sure puts things back into place. :)  Happy to be lighter and healthier, Melissa
Hello!

Keep smiling and enjoy your life.

Avoid stress and do not worry in whatever BMI you are presently, you can achieve normal indicators with a long term target.

Every pound you lose will make you more confident and pump up your energy.

Take care!
help ive had a baby ten weeks ago and i have been doing weight watchersa for 3 weeks and only lost 2 pounds this week i actually put a pound on!!!!!

im sooo frustrated i have been swimming twice a week quite vigorously and im at my wits end i have 2 stone of post baby weight to lose please help
Good evening.  I was hoping you could help me.  
I am a 34 year old female, and I weigh 255 pounds.  I had gastric bypass surgery over 7 years ago.  I started at 317 and got down to 197.  Over the years, I have slowly gained.  I feel like a failure-but decided to really try my best to eat a balanced diet and exercise.  I was sedentary and started exercising on the eliptical for about 45 minutes daily.  Some days, I then walk vigorously outside for 60 minutes in addition to my gym machine workouts.  I have not begun weight training as of yet.  I am keeping a food journal of every single calorie that I put in my mouth.  I have been doing this for over two weeks.  My caloric intake varies from 1300-1800 a day.  I drink almost a gallon of water a day.  I try to include fresh fruits and vegetables (although that has been a challenge).  I am desperately trying to make a change to my overall lifestyle-but admit that I am starting to get discouraged as I have not lost any weight?  Am I consuming too many calories?  Not enough exercise?  I had a physical about 4 months ago-and have no conditions such as PCOS, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.  I am on Lexapro 20 milligrams for the last three years or so.  Can you explain to me why I have not seen any results?  I realize it will take time, and I am committed to this for the long haul (I would like to be healthier, but also hope to start a family soon) but am a bit discouraged.  Thank you for any help or words of advice.
Hello!

There is no reason to worry or bother. Remember hard work will give you positive results.

You have to increase your output and balance your input. A healthy diet is what you strictly need, you can have fish, lean meat and egg white and toned dairy products along with the load of vegetable and fruit you are consuming. Stick to 1800 calories and increase your output.

Plan it with a dietician and prepare a diet chart.

Elliptical for 1 hour by losing more than 500 calories per day will give you the desired results. In 6 months you can lose atleast 50 pounds if you strictly follow these levels and instructions.

Take care!
Hello!

Enjoy your motherhood and go for lactation and breast feeding completely for 6 months as this will make you lose calories.

Regular cardio and a planned diet chart will help you out, have patience and take a goal for a period 6 months.

Take care!
I'm a 29 year old male 181cm (5 ft 9) and had decided that with the birth of my precious baby boy it was time to make a change with regards to my weight and health.  I am of Maori ethnicity living in New Zealand, before I started on my weight loss journey I initially weighed in at 129 kgs (284 lbs).  Ignorance is bliss ... what I mean by this is that believe it or not I was actually quite happy being this big, sure I sweated alot and spent most of my free time on the couch but I had never known life lighter than this weight.

I wasn't too interested in exercising or dieting so decided to give the lemon detox diet a go. It worked but it didn't last ... however I had finally had a taste of what life was meant to be like.

After doing stacks of online research, I made calculations and created some plans and got stuck into it.

It took me 3 months to drop 23kgs (50 lbs). Alot of people will say thats a dangerous amount in such a short amount of time, I beg to differ by saying that I had (and still have) the weight to lose!  No where in my plan did I ever compromise my diet or my health.

If you are reading this and are interested in how I did it, please e-mail me at V.***@**** I can give send you my spreadsheets and even before and after photos and I'm happy to answer any questions you might have :)
Hi, I'm 30 years old and I'm 200lb. Few years ago I used to be 135lb than I gained weight because I switch the job from moving to sitting position and I was eating lots of junk food. Since than I started all different diets and gym and excersise and every time I lost weight I gained it all back. Now few month agao I found Zumba and I lost 4 dress sizes but the weight is still the same. I have been excersising 5 days a week for an 1hr doign Zumba and Zumba toning. I east healthy and do not drink soda, only water. I have hard time eating 5 small meals a day, I only do 2 meals. Is this where my problem is? that I cannot loose these pounds? What can I do to loose these pounds?
Hello!

You have to give your height so that I can calculate your BMI.
If you are more than 6ft with 200 pounds then it is normal BMI.

I would suggest you to eat around 1800-2000 calories per day, prepare a diet chart with the help of a dietitian.You should eat this in divided meals and avoid fast food and junk food completely. You should also avoid fried food, desserts completely.

Start cardio activities regularly. You can do jogging, running, skipping, cycling or swimming for 1 hr regularly. Do not stop cardio activities and you will come to the desired weight over a period of time.

Take care!
Hi Im 31 years old 191.4 pounds. I have been exercising and eating atleast 1,500.00 - 1,600.00 calories for three months. I have lost only four pounds since then. I recently started eating 1,200.00 and still haven't lost one single pound in a month! I execise for 45 - 60mins atleast 5 times per week, drink lots of water do resistance training .... yet nothing. Its very discouraging im wondering if i have hit a plateau. Is it common to hit a plateau in such an early stage? I know that bigness is in my genes because my mom is very heavy and so are my aunts and uncles. Could this be the reason why I am also losing weight so slowly well not at all now. PLEASE HELP PLEASE
I am female 50 years old. i weight 93 kg and am 5' 3". I have been brisk walking for an hour 6 days a week for 4 weeks now. I eat only salad with chicken or tuna or eggs and meat with just veg. No potatoes or bread for 5/6 weeks now and i dont seem to be losing weight at all.  Its tarting to depress me and makes me feel like giving up. Could there be a health problem thats stopping me losing the weight. HELP
Christine
***@****
Hello Dr. Vinod

I'm 36 years old.
I was at a healthy BMI of 24 in 2007, in 2011 I'm at a BMI of 30. I'm 5 ft 6 inches tall and weigh 187 lbs. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's in 2010 June and now on regular medication. I swerved into hyperthyroidism from hypo, the doctor says this is okay as long as my dosage is monitored. He has reduced my dosage now and we working towards a TSH level of 2.00 which is ideal. He says this will happen over a period of time with regular tests and checks.

I started exercising regularly starting Sep 2010. I exercise most of the days. Averaging 60 minutes. I managed to loose 7 lbs but then I just stopped loosing weight. Maybe my diet is not ideal but shouldn't I loose at least 1 lb every fortnight with all this hard work?? why is it getting so difficult to loose weight!!!
I am 5'3 and on January 4, 2011 I weighed 186.4 I started on that day following an eating plan that a nutritionist had given me in past years. I am also working out 5 days a week on my Total Gym. I have had a good attitude and worked hard at this for 3 weeks only to have gotten down to 182, then gain it all back less 1 lb. I am more than discouraged, my spirit is crushed and I feel that, no matter how hard I try,my best is never going to be good enough. I'm sick of others trying to minimize it. This was hardest I have ever worked at it.
Didn't read the whole thread, but is everyone aware that muscle is 4 TIMES DENSER THAN FAT. That means that 1 litre of muscle will weigh the same as 4 litres of fat.

I am 5'0 and I weight 164 pounds. For the last 3 weeks I have been doing Bootcamp twice a week and 3 other days I do 30-40 minutes of cardio and weight training. I am trying to stick to a 1500 calorie diet, sometimes I don't eat that much though. I have only lost 2 pounds, I am not sure what I am doing wrong? Please help!
Jenny
Hello Dr. Vinod,

I am a 32 year old female.  I have rheumatoid arthritis and am getting married in a year.  I am 5' tall and 192 pounds.  I desperately want to lose weight.  Four weeks ago I started a fitness boot camp that combines high intensity cardio and circuit weight training.  Two weeks ago I started weight watchers, which I have been following faithfully.  I also do zumba classes here and there when I have the time.  I can feel that I am getting stronger and able to do the exercises without getting as winded, however I have not lost any weight nor have I noticed any of my clothes fitting any looser.  I am starting to get discouraged and feel that no matter what I do, I will not be able to lose any weight....  I also work full time, go to school full time, have two puppies and am in the middle of planning a wedding, so there is no time for me to add any more workouts at this time.

Can you tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you.....
Hi, I'm not Dr. Vinod (obviously! Lol) but just here to try and help. You say you don't notice clothes fitting better yet, but have you actually measured yourself in all the key areas? Sometimes half an inch here and there doesn't feel like much clothing-wise, but when you can see with your own eyes on the tape-measure that you've lost it, it can really help. You're getting fitter, as demonstrated by the easier workouts, so you're obviously doing something right!
Are you drinking enough plain water? If you're exercising you need more than you'd think (2liters minimum if you haven't researched it) to stay properly hydrated and to avoid water-retention (thus adding weight). It takes a while to get used to drinking so much, but it really is so good for you!
Another thing is to watch the amount of processed carbs you eat in a day. I know WeightWatchers counts calories and fat, but not every diet works for everyone, and you may need to try one that focuses more on counting carbohydrates. If that's not something you'd like to try, just trust that steady exercise and enough water and watching watch you eat WILL get you to your goal eventually, at your body's own rate. Remember it took a while for the weight to get there, it's only natural that it takes a while to come back off! It's just not fair that putting it on was so much easier! Lol.
Thanks for your response!! I know that I'm being impatient, but it's just hard to keep myself motivated when I don't see any results...  I do think I probably need to drink more water, I'm not a big water drinker, but I have been trying to drink a lot more of it.

Weight watchers did work for me before, it used to only be based on calories and fat, but they recently revamped it and now it takes into consideration fat, protein, carbs and fiber.  I did start taking measurements last week, but I hadn't taken them prior so I don't know if there's a difference yet.... I'll take them again in a couple of weeks and hopefully there will be some response  :o)

The only think I can think of that may also be holding me back is alcohol.  During the week, I occasionally have a small glass of red wine with dinner.  I count the points from it for weight watchers, but I don't know if that's harming me.  Also, some friday or saturday nights I'll have a couple of glasses of wine with friends.  Again, I count the points, but I don't know if that would stop my weight loss completely....

I'll keep at it and hopefully I'll see a change soon!!
I wouldn't think that a small glass of wine every now and then would hamper weight-loss efforts. It's supposed to be good for you after all, helps with digestion and provides phytochemicals etc... It's not like you're binge-drinking every weekend!
Yes, it's very hard to be patient when it comes to losing weight. I'm the same. I know all the possible reasons for my plateau, and tell myself the same things I tell anyone else that gets frustrated, but it doesn't stop me getting annoyed at my body's lack of co-operation! I mean, theoretically I should be losing 2lbs a week, but this week-- NOTHING! If it was a simple equation of calories in minus calories out, I'd be steadily dropping the lbs, but my body has other ideas and thinks it's a good strategy to hold onto what I've got. *sigh*
I just have to trust that the inches will diminish and that the scales will follow suit eventually, but it's definitely not an easy thing to do!
I have been going to the gym for 4 months,I follow every diet out there,And I am still gaining weight.I quit smokinging 6 months ago and gained 35 lbs in 2 months.Help!!! anyone know what to do?
Hello. There is someone i know who desperately wanna lose his weight. He has done everything, from dieting, exercising n even consume some kind of medication to lose weight. Unfortunately, there is no weight lost. Even her sister who took the medication managed to lose 4kg in 2 weeks.
After frequent exercises, his body became even muscular, but there is NO weight loss and that drives him crazy. What should he do since he is my best friend, I would like to see him happy with his body too. Please advise.
hello Dr. Vinod,
                      I am 22 year old .... facing a lot of obesity problems.....last year I worked out for a couple of months on a very strict diet and lost almost 50Kgs....Since then i have not been working out but play a sport regularly for 2-3 hrs everyday....my daily consumption of water is around 4-5 lts.. It seems like even the water is adding to my weight...i got myself checked for water retention but iam perfectly alrite....i do no consume any junk...very watchful of my diet...but nothing seems to be working at all....i dont lose weight..instead i end up gaining only...iam frustrated to the core...can you plss help....
Hello< Please help Im 33 years old and I am 5'2" I weigh 165. I have been eating right and drink a lot of water. I start my day with a bowl of mixed fruit and maybe a small small bowl of cherrios with 2% milk. Then for lunch I will have a salad with peppers and some grilled chicken and for dinner i will make a typical one with  small portions of meat veggies and maybe a piece of garlic toast. As for working out I do daily on the treadmill 55 mins thats with a 35 min weight lose work out and a 20 high intensity within that time I have my hand weight approx. 1 lb each doing light cardio while im on the treadmill. Now my clothes have been fitting better and I look leaner and my double chin is gone but the scale remains the same! at 165 lbs this is the biggest I ever been in my life growing up only being 120lbs even with pregnancy topping at 129. So had my last baby over a year ago I had been putting on the weight I decided to start working out and Ive been doing this for only  3 weeks now am I doing what it takes to get back down to at least 125 lbs or what else do u recommend? Please help as I want to be fit and look good after having 3 kids and no strech marks! Thank you,Jennifer
hello doctor
               i m a 26 yr old male with a height of 6.2 feet and weight 248 lbs.i planned to reduce my weight and bought a tread mill and i started jogging and walking for 40 minutes daily in  last 1.5 months.i usually jog about 3 to 4 kms daily.meter shows about 200 to 250 calories have been burnt daily.nw my problem is my weight remains same.it hadn't reduced.but my body got shape and everyone says u r looking slightly slim than before.but the machine shows the same weight.what i want to do now.please suggest me sir........
I really need some help.  I'm 39, 5'4" and weigh 247.  I was very sedentary and overweight for years, but started eating 1400 calories/day and exercising at least 1 hour/day 8 weeks ago.  I have not seen any results!  I'm working SO hard and I'm getting really frustrated and depressed. I change up my exercises and eat right (5 very small "meals" a day, very low fat, no sugar) and really thought I should see some results by now but NOTHING!!  I'm depressed beyond words.  What am I doing wrong?
Hi,  I am a 26 year old female.  I was diagnosed with Diabetes 3 years ago.  I didn't take my disease seriously until I lost a pregnancy.  My doctors told me it was due to high blood sugars.  It was a slap in my face and something I continue to blame myself for.  I have been determined to lose the weight, become healthy, and get my diabetes under control.  I have been on a 1200 calorie diet and doing cardio exercise for one hour a day five days a week for a month now.  I lost 7lbs in one month.  However, I weighed myself 2 days ago and I gained it all back without changing my diet.  What have I done wrong and how can I make the scales start going back down?
I am 32 year old male 6'0 183 I have been running/ walking at least 30 minutes a day.  around 2 miles daily. I also play soccer in a league and get good exercise from that sport as well. My problem seems to be that I have hit the wall.  I was 175 about 2 months ago, and after I went on a cruise I gained like 8 pounds. I over indulged some.  I would like to get that back off if possible, but I am having trouble doing such.  I tend to snack alot at night, what would you recommend as a good way to curb appetite?  What would you consider a good portion size? I started to swim again , do you feel that is a good exercise for weight loss?  Thanks for the help
Just continue your exercise routines or just add more workout you will gain lose weight. Sometimes we always exercise for losing
Just continue your exercise routines or just add more workout you will gain lose weight. Just dont give up and discourage, if you love what your doing. Start slow..improve gradually. Good luck!

http://sportvideos.com/
iam a teacher... i took one cup kelloge in morning and night plus one luch meal since last one month ...being a mother of two...did not get sufficient time for exercise but i do my houshold work my myself...but still not losing weight what to do/////
anu
For sure control fat content... probably less the 20% of diet should be fat. Six meals a day... modest main three and then three snacks. Go for color on your plate. Stay away from all brown and white... be sure you have fish and chicken in your diet...turkey too... there are lots of good turkey products that are great!!Be religious on your diet but then one day a week do what you want.

As to exercise... try to vary your exercises... one week I may be all weights another kettle bells another something else...also at least three times a week in my exercise I try and do some intervals and spike my heart ratefor example 15 minutes on a stationary bike... three minutes at a resistance of four (or what ever ) and 85 RPMs... then two minutes at 105RPM.... or run laps at a track two laps walking or an easy jog then a lap as fast as I can go... then two more than another fast...

I am 66. Was 316 in Jan 2011. Today 249 and enjoying myself a lot more..

Oh yea... remember weight can vary as much as 5% day to day (if you are 200# that is 10#)... better indicator is a trend line (as on here) also check body fat (mine is down 10#)  BMI really isn't too good as you can have body fat in low 20% and BMI obese... an indicator but that is all
Hi Dr. i am 25 years old. I started at 197 lb. and now i am down to 154. My height is 5'3. I started working out everyday (cardio) starting May 1st. However, my last weigh in (which is every month) wasn't so great. I did not gain, but i did not lose. I remained at 154lb. I was really discouraged to not have lost because i was so used to losing every month. However, i will admit this last month i was feeling a bit cool with my eating as compared to the previous months. Is that why you think? or do u think i have hit a 'plateau'   ?????
I am 50 years old, 5'.5" and weigh 200 pounds.  I have managed to lose 50 pounds in 4 months with a weight watchers diet.  I haven't been doing any excercise and people say I will not lose anymore weight unless I do start.  Is this true as I have quite a sedentary life style.
I'm 29, 5'3 and 198 lb.  I started working out 8 weeks ago for 1.5 hours a day, 5 days a week.  I do weight exercises a personal trainer at the gym showed me and I rotate routines daily to avoid muscle memory.  I follow that up with 45 minutes of either cross trainer, treadmill, or rowing machine.  I haven't been counting calories but I've been very careful about eating 3 meals a day (I previously ate 1 meal/day) with low carbs, veggies, lean meats.  I've cut out soda entirely and now drink 5-6 bottles of water a day (originally I only drank soda and maybe a few oz of water a day).  

Over 8 weeks I've gained 3 lbs overall.  I haven't been measuring myself but my pants actually fit more tightly than before which is extremely discouraging.  The only difference I've noticed is increased energy which is wonderful but not the weight loss I was hoping for.  I'd expected to lose at least 10 lbs by this point.  Please help!
     I'm 28 yrs.old 5'5" and I weight 210lbs I started out weighing 145lbs before I had my daughter 3 years ago. I have dieted, exercised and counted calories for over a year and instead of loosing weight I gained it. I went to the Dr. thinking maybe there was a medical problem but that wasn't the case and she sugested for me to do all the things that I already do. I am at the end of my rope I just don't know what to do anymore. I need HELP I'm afraid that if I keep adding weight or don't loose what I already have I might not be around to watch my daughter grow up.
I have been reading this forum for a while and very much interested to participate and I wonder if you could help me as you have been helping a lot of members here.  I'm a female of 43, diagnosed with hyperthyroidism for more than a decade after pregnancy.  I was 48kg after given birth to my daughter in 1996. I'm 5'5 and my weight has fluctuated since that time but was still within a healthy BMI.  However, lately my weight has been escalating due to several relapses and presently my weight is 70kg. My thyroid is under control with carbimazole 10mg daily in the last 2 years. I started exercising in the last month and have lost 1 kg.  my exercise routine is not intense as I worry I might increase my metabolism so much that it might lead to relapse or not? Please help.  I do want to lose weight because I don't feel happy with my form.  I never use to have saddlebags and muffin tops but now I do.  I was blessed with high metabolism in my younger days but due to thyroid disorder, my metabolism is slow.  I have learnt my lesson not to skip my meds which I did years ago but that made my thyroid relapse.  I know that was stupid. I guess I was in denial.  Also I am eating healthy foods all the time now. Your opinion and advice is very much appreciated.  Thank you.
Iv got pcos as well but as lost 3 Stone and 9 pounds but can not lose no more since jogging for four weeks I have put 3 pounds on since doing this ,but I do not want to stop cause I enjoy it help !!! Xxx
Awesome information here!  I am 39 -- highest weight was 220 --- now I'm 155 and still losing.  I have 4 kids, 2 jobs and am a f/t student so I am very inconsistent with my exercise, but love it when I can fit it in.  Since researching and looking into a lot of nutritional information to help me get to my goal of 127 I have found what I was looking for and in 60 days have lost 18 pounds and 11.5 inches.  Couldn't be happier!
I am 58 years old and currently 12 stone height 5ft 4ins in weight which has steadily increased over the past few years its the heaviest I have ever weighed I restrict myself to 1200 calories a day I powerwalk every morning on the treadmill burning 200 calories in 20 minutes using incline at 7.00 and walking at 4.3      I had a thyroid gland removed 12 years ago and am very weight concious Im not on any medication as was told my body can work very well on one cylander Im not so sure !!!  I want to be 10stone its not easy everytime I have my blood tested its borderline so they say I dont need medication is there anyone reading this who can give me any advice ?  
Hi there, ive been training with personal trainer for 2,5 months now, but although im losing body fat the scale doesnt show any loss, maybe 5kg, please help. im training 4 times a week and Saturdays
Working out 7 days but not losing weight.  Was 174 when started but now 166. Been doing this for month watch what I eat.  Losing inches but no lbs what am I doing wrong.
Hi i am 39, height 153cm current weight id 69kgs.
I started working out from home about 3 weeks ago, using an elliptical cross trainer beginning for 30 mins then increased to 60 mins distance of 2 kms but calorie burn shows upto 40 calories burnt only? why so?
I am on a low fat diet, no sugar, no fried foods, no junk food just soups, boiled food and fruits with lots of water.
My weight at start was 74kgs, clothes fit a bit better look slimmer on my face but the scale is not moving further then 69.5 or 69 and 2 inches lost on waist but for the past 3 days same weight despite following the same routine.
I work and have to squeeze in time to work out at home, after using the cross trainer for 60 mins, i do crunches, and ball excercises as have a tummy due to c section.

Please advise, I really want to lose weight my traget is 55kgs, if i am correct?

Thank you
You should better discuss with an experienced physician to have good solution. Plz don't give up.
I read long long articles on the net but i found fruits for weight loss is good ...http://healthbenefitsofall.blogspot.in/2016/01/best-fruits-for-weight-loss.html
I can't leave an answer because, I need an answer myself!!!  I have been boot camp working out, 4 days a week and on a diet since January, but I seem to be stuck at a certain number when I weigh myself.  I did loose about 20 pounds over a 1 year period, but, that's where I am stuck now since January....I don't know how to move the scale lower!!!!  I am 63 years old and I know I will never be slim, but, would still like to loose 20 more......