Exerciseeeee!
im 13 and weigh 143 lbs. But my height is 5'7. I still think im too fat for my age and height and i need to lose weight. What are some exercises i should do n order to lose the unwanted weight and to get a flat stomach???
I really wouldn't worry about it, you're a healthy weight for your height. Also, at your age in particular, there's not really an ideal weight/height ratio. I was the same- it's common to weigh a little more than you'd like before, during and just after puberty- I'm 17 and my weight's only just settled! However, regular exercise is always a good idea. Yoga is a nice choice- it takes time to see results but it has numerous health benefits and is a good way of de-stressing. Pilates is also good, or specific muscle exercises like crunches. If you go onto Youtube, there are endless home workout videos that  you can use. Just please don't get overly concerned about it, at this age it's more important to eat regularly and well with a sensible but not excessive amount of exercise.