Exercising & watching calories but not losing weight!
I have a four month old, breastfeeding and recently joined the gym. I didn't gain a lot of weight during pregnancy, started at 60kg and went up to 73kg. I am now 65-66kg, & not losing.
I weigh myself in the morning  before eating etc.. It's only been a week that I've been going to the gym 3-4 times a week but before joining I have been watching how many calories I have been eating using the app my diet diary and walking regularly.  
At the gym I'm doing at least an hour and start with weights light and high reps. I do push myself working at 75-85%.
Problem is I get discouraged because I have been eating right mostly and working out and my weight is staying the same. Is there something that I'm missing or could do better?
Thinking bout getting pt sessions and eating plan from my gym... :(
Hi there!

If you are aiming at losing weight, it is important to calculate your current BMI and the target BMI. The target BMI should be in a healthy range. Aside indulging in moderate amounts of physical exercise it is also essential to maintain a healthy diet plan. A healthy diet should consist of adequate amounts of calories with carbohydrates, proteins, fat and plenty of fruits and vegetables to supply vitamins and minerals. Skipping any of the food components is not considered healthy. Also when aiming at losing weight the protein intake may be slightly increased and the carbohydrate intake slightly lowered. The calorie requirement should also be adjusted for ones physical activities as well. Lower than adequate calorie intake can also cause weight gain, due to the stress hormones kicking in. Start with a healthy breakfast, moderate lunch and light dinner. Also keep a track of calorie intake and your work out. With gradual consistent efforts, you should be able to lose weight as desired in a healthy way.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
As much as I have heard the same thing over and over again from medical professionals telling you to eat a certain way, calories in calories out. Eat a bit from each food group. It doesn't work.. I was 80lbs over weight and no matter how much I tried to follow this. I just didn't see results. I was working out on a regular basis at the gym and getting nowhere. It was time to take my health into my own hands. Research is your best tool.. I did a TON of it, fitness experts, nutrition experts. I'm here to tell you that the food you eat has a huge impact on your weight and your health. The thing that is going to put that weight on is the carbs.. so eating any amount of breads, processed foods, pastas, sweets will put that weight on. I cut out grains from my diet and I not only saw the weight come off, it melted off. I go to the gym 3 times a week now instead of 5 or 6 times. I get more benefit from my workouts now then I did working out more often. What should you eat? Vegetables, fruits, protein, healthy fats(olive oil, coconut oil - very healthy) meats, fish - cut out grains so wheat, rice, oatmeal.. Wheat is the worst one, cutting that out alone you will notice a huge change in your weight. My mom is down 22 lbs in a few months just cutting out grains, she has gotten rid of her acid reflux and is her lowest weight she's been since before she had me. My dad down 25 lbs and he got rid of sinus problems, losing his voice and his diabetes reversing. Blood pressure is getting better. No counting calories, eat until you are full, no more cravings, no more eating every 2 hours.. no more starving... if you like doing research, research something called paleo - www.***.com is a great blog and forum.. lots of great people there to help you out, for free. I'm down 60 lbs and feeling great, hope you get to where you want to be and I hope you take my advice and do some research. Take care!
Forgot to mention I'm also a mom.. I have a year old baby.. I breastfed for 7 months while eating this way, my baby had no gas, still never gets sick even now that she's eating solid food and not breastfeeding.. she is quick to learn and is ahead on all milestones, perfect weight. It is safe to eat like this anytime, especially while breastfeeding you will even likely notice a more content baby. Babies can't digest grains, even through breast milk until 2 years old. The digestive enzymes are just not made for them to digest them until atleast this age.. you'll have more energy and feel great eating like this.... happy mom, happy baby.