Exercise & Fitness Community
Exercising with an injury
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Exercising with an injury

Hello all...to cut a very long story short, i have had serious problems with my ankle several times this year which has restricted my ability to exercise, i also just tripped and fell on my knee, it seems quite bad and i think i may have damaged it!!

So, i cannot do any exercise which involves the use of my right leg, basically...all i can do is the stretches my physio gave me for my ankle...

Does anybody have any idea of what type of exercises i can do which wont damage my ankle? i'm going to go back to the gym tomorrow...even if all i can do is upper body weights i want to do something! any ideas?? there's no swimming pool unfortunately...also if anyone has any ideas of what could speed up the healing?