Foot problem after tripping
About a week or two ago, I was jogging in a gym with a friend of mine. I ended up slipping and tripped, landing on my hands and knees. Since then, I've been having a problem with my foot. The an area on the top of my foot right behind my pinky, ring and middle toes hurts whenever I walk. The pain that I feel when I walk and run is a jolting pain and it also aches. The pain goes into the middle of my foot. I asked a friend of mine and she suggested that I could have pulled a muscle in my foot. But, when I walk, I can feel my bones moving, kind of like crunching. And a few days ago, i was laying down on the couching and moving my toes to the music I was listening to and I could feel my bones moving as well but it didn't hurt at all. I haven't gone to see a doctor yet. I just would like to know what's wrong, if i should see a doctor or if my foot will just heal itself.
I suggest you should see a doctor. Sometimes the ligaments can get injured and cause problems. Its always best to get professional advice. Good luck!