Exercise & Fitness Community
Gained .2 lb even while exercising
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Gained .2 lb even while exercising

I have started eating right and started a walking program but still gained .2 of a lb.  please someone tell me how this occurs.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1236893_tn?1408490528
You should try walking at a brisk pass for at least 30 minutes per day and please post what you're eating and if you're limited to what exercise you can do.
Blank
If you're talking about .2 lb. (2/10 of a pound), that's a random variation.  I can even vary two whole pounds from day to day, without it's being "real" weight.  How long have you been on your program?
Blank
4908642_tn?1360862616
Water
Food consumer or calories burned vs calories consumed per day
natural flux by person can be 2 lbs per day
weigh in at same time every day in same type of clothes .i.e. underwear, gym clothes, naked
amount of exercise = to or > 30 min
track everything using a program like My diet diary
establish realistic goals - trying to lose that last five pounds 5 lbs ( It may take a month) can be just as insane as trying to lose 100 lbs in 30 days is
Blank
I can get on my scale at home, weigh, step off, and get back on and weigh again, and it won't necessarily read the exact same weight as the first time.  Bathroom scales just aren't that accurate.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...