Groin Pain
Hey guys, I'm a 19 year old male, I've had this pain since December, it basically started around one side (around my testicles/thigh joint) I've been to the doctors numerous times to have physical checks, I've had an ultrasound of both my testicles and the surrounding area and they came back normal, blood and urine tests also coming back normal.

I am NOT an active person at all, I am an IT student meaning I am sat on a computer all day, every day and I have noticed that my posture is terrible, I slouch down and am literally leaning on my back, could it be that this is what is causing the pain down there? Obviously everything coming back clear is a good sign but it doesn't explain the pain.
Hello

See a urologist if you are concerned.

Alternatively it could be abductor pains.  See your provider and tell him your concerns!  

Also it maybe you are too fixated on this and your pain is imaginary!!!!  Try relaxing.. Yoga (baba Ramdev 7 day course) is a great tool.  It is available free on youtube.
Thanks for the help, it could well be that I am fixated on the pain as like I said all tests I've had done of that whole area are coming back completely normal and I have been focusing/worrying over it for a while, I'll check out the yoga you suggested!