Hard lump on leg after exercise
Every time I do Zumba, or walk fast I get this lump that comes up on the side of my left leg, it is so painful & gets bigger & harder the more I go on, I always have to stop & rub it or just stop.  If I walk slow it does not do it.  I have went to an orthepedic surgeon & he did an MRI & it showed fluid in that area he had another specialist look @ the MRI & they are certain it is not a blood clot, but have no idea why there is fluid there.  I am overweight & really want to get active again, I have had this issue for over 5 years, please I need to know if anyone knows what this might be or what might help the problem...It gets hard as a rock, but it will go down & the pain eases if I sit down & stop walking, or doing zumba.  HELP!
I suggest taking your MRI and report and make an appointment with a Vascular Surgeon and they might do a Doppler to see what it is.