Help stop cravings
I'm a 17yr old female. I'm vegan and rarely exercise. I constantly crave sweets like 24 7 help
Well, you're not going to like this, but the vegan diet may be the problem.  It also might not be.  Vegan diets are, in terms of Oriental Medicine, very yin, as are sweets.  If you ate a more balanced diet with more yang, you might overcome this problem.  So I'm curious -- did the craving come when you adopted this diet?  When you decide to eat vegan, you have to eat much better than you did before, because some nutrients can't be obtained easily without eating animal food.  Two are B12 and L-methionine.  If you want to stay vegan, you might consider eating more plants high in protein (more yang), such as nuts and legumes, and see if this does anything for you.  And of course, not exercising isn't good unless you live a lifestyle that has you moving quite a lot.  When I managed health foods stores, one thing I noticed among vegans is that by and large they ate for ideology, not health, and ate a lot of unhealthy foods and often had unbalanced unhealthy diets.  Just being vegan doesn't make you healthier -- you still have to focus on what you're eating just like everyone else.