How to belly fat and love handles?
Although I know it's very common question but I want to know with your Does anyone tells me the most efficient way to get rid of lower belly fat and love handles? I've been doing exercise for couple of months but not much regular due to office routine still my belly fat is increasing. Any diet plan or any special exercise any one recommend.
Hey, I am not sure about dieting plans. But for belly fat you can try eating pills. I think this can be helpful for yourself. On the other hand, you are doing exercise. I think it's effective. You should continue by doing this.
Belly fat usually is from eating too many simple carbs such as white flour and sugar.  But you indicate you may have another, common problem in our modern society -- you say you don't exercise regularly because of "office routine."  That indicates a lot of sedentary hours of the day.  Exercise can take care of some of that, but if you're not going to be burning off what you eat you need to eat less and you need to eat foods that don't metabolize quickly into sugar if you're not immediately burning it off.  For more detailed help here, tell everyone what you're eating daily and what your exercise consists of.
Thank you so much for your suggestion. But my question is how can I avoid this? Please suggest me better ways. Thanks again!
The most important things is for you not to eat nutritious foods.
Once your BMI is down to ideal become aware of your breathing. Breathe in quickly through your nose as if taking a long string sniff this should lift your ribs. Hold for a second then when you breathe out puff it out and suck in your belly button as far as you can. Practise doing that until you don't have to think about doing it.
When you do an ab workout - sit-ups etc sit up on the outbreath.
*strong sniff
Belly fat is difficult to be lost! But regular exercising and balanced healthy diet for sure will help :) You need to be determinded and focused to your target :)
I'm a believer in overall cardiovascular work outs to reduce fat all over your body.  And I have seen great results from ab work outs.  Good luck!!
Oh, and diet is 80 percent of it.  
Healthy diet