Exercise & Fitness Community
I can't stop eating and i need to loose weight

Our Exercise & Fitness community to help you take charge of your health. Ask a question, join a conversation, get tips: fitness, nutrition, and management tools / trackers.

Hullo, I got married in 2006 and since then i'v gained 5kg, i tried to loose but am not managing and i can't seem to stop eating.  Please help!!
when your hungary drink something and see if that fills you up, becasue sometimes you think your hungary but its really thirst. Also try doing a few hours of exercise a week, like going to the gym or something fun like dancing! Always eat breakfast, make it healthier and cut out junk food....this will make you lose weight....also try not to eat carbs after 6.
Try to add more healthy protein into your your diet. This will keep your blood sugar more stable and keep you satisfied longer. More meat and milk, less pasta and sugar. Keep healthy snacks around in place of unhealthy ones. Drink lots of water!
I got married  a little over a year ago and gained about 13 pounds. I tried a coupld diets but they just didn't do the trick. I remember how I used to eat little meals and I stayed so thin. I ate whatever I wanted. So I figured it worked then, why not now? My problem was I had less time and my meals were larger and further apart. I got a box of special k, some strawberries, bannanas, peaches (in a can light syrup). A few other healthy cheap snacks, and I started eating every two hours on the dot. For my actual main meals I would eat chicken, fish, soup (real soup not watery broth or anything). After my first couple of meals I didn't feel so hungry through out the day, infact I wasn't even hungry every time the clock said it was time for me to eat so my meals naturaly began to get smaller in portion. But I would eat something anyway just to keep me full. I drank nothing but water, and cut out bread. I did this for about a week. I lost 1 pound a day! I kid you not! After I lost about 7 pounds in one week I slowly started eating what I wanted to again but didn't just eat junk. I started eating bread again, if I wanted some juice or a slice of chocolate pie then I'd eat it. I still continued to lose weight but now I'm just eating about every two to three hours and it's keeping my metabolism up, and keeping me thin, and feeling good. Also like I said I don't have much time so I've incorporated 15 to 20 minutes of light workout 3 times a week just to give me a boost. Mon,wed, and fri. I think this worked well because I only felt deprived of my favorite foods for about a week. And the weight came off pretty quick. I hope this helps! It worked for me. NO MORE FAD DIETING!!! Do what works for you. 1 more thing after that first week when I began eating what I wanted again, (just eating a little every two to three hours) I learned that if you crave it your body needs it, so don't hesitate to go grab that candybar you've been craving all day!
Hello, I am dr. gould, and I run the emotional eating forum.  Marriage requires a lot of emotional work, and compromise, and that stress leads to emotional eating.  If you want help and want to learn more about that you can come to the forum or go directly to my website at www.shrinkyourself.com.
realjimmy commented on  What Supplements To ...
mireilleb joined this community
Welcome them!
specialmom commented on photo
Achieve your weight goals
Exercise Tracker
Make exercise part of your routine