I feel like I can't get warm after I workout
I am not sure quite how to explain this so I will give it a shot. I have lost 60 pounds over the last 7 months. I have done so by both diet and exercise. Lately (especially since it has become cooler for the winter) I feel like I am always cold. I feel like I am cold at the core, though. After I eat or after I work out, once I cool off a little, I get very cold...almost like my bones are cold. It settles in my hips mostly and takes a very long time to warm up "on the inside".
Is there anything that anyone knows that might help me figure out what is causing this or how to make it stop?

I want to explain to you that body fat and the diet are very important to make you feel warm.

As you have lost 60 pounds you have lost most of your fat cover and your diet I would expect to be consisting of not fat diet would make you feel lighter and the outside body temperature to be a little colder.

With time your body will adjust and human body has the best thermo regulator in hypothalamus so there is nothing to worry but to wear warm clothes. Take the example of polar bear with all its fat and surviving at sub zero temperatures.

Take care!