I hurt my right pec and I'm not sure what's wrong can Some one please help me
Ok so I'm not sure what happened it looks kinda like my upper inner pec pushed itself toward my shoulder. It doesn't hurt and I seem to have full motion. But when I workout I feel like I'm not working the same muscles on both sides. it's not super noticeable but it certainly doesn't feel right nor look right, it sorta looks like my left one is bigger than the right one but it shouldn't be because a couple weeks ago they looked exactly the same. It also kinda looks like my right rib cage is sticking out further than normal and I know it's not normal because I used to work out for 2 hrs everyday for 2 years and of course after every workout you have to go take pics in the mirror and go look at your body in the mirror to see how much you've inflated, but theni also  just completely stopped working out  a couple months ago and wonder if that has anything to do with it?
I suggest seeing your Dr.  It could be a pec rupture!
Have it checked.