I was wondering when it is safe to resume exercise after taking ciprofloxacin?
so i  was diagnosed with a uti  and prescribed ciprofloxacin i have to note that i have taken cipro once before  and  had no adverse effects that i can remember, i have now taken 3 cipro pills out of the  10 prescribed and i noticed some pain in the Achilles tendon area, but on the other hand i work in roofing and i was having to jump over some  parapet walls on the roof  and such i received my prescription for cipro 5/25/16 it is now 5/26/16 8:40 pm, as i said before the first time i took cipro no  different effects at all so what would any of you  MD's recommend  in terms of when i may begin to lift weights and  do high intensity cardio again? i will be taking my last dose of cipro on monday which is just 1 pill most likely i will take it at around 7 or 8 am monday- 5/30/2016.  i also forgot to mention i was doing a job that had me jump from the  top of a parapet wall down on to the roof multiple times  about 5 hours before  i was prescribed  cipro   so i am  thinking it is just  physical use related pain of the  achilles. I have read alot of horror stories of  what happened to people after taking cipro so i may be just over reacting here, any advise here ?
We're not doctors on here, just folks.  Ask your doctor.  When you're done with the antibiotic, go to the best health food store in your area and buy the best probiotic from the refrigerated section of the store.  In fact, do that now.  I don't remember any restrictions on exercise from taking an antibiotic but there might be from your underlying condition, so again, ask your doctor.