Exercise & Fitness Community
Insulin Supplements
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Insulin Supplements

I've read in mens health magazines that products mimicking the action of insulin can help with fat metabolism and body building/muscle building. Is that true and if I was to use regular insulin concentrations would it be bad for me? I not asking for approval but if I was to take insulin and I'm not diabetic what could I expect?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Taking regular insulin meant for diabetics when you are not diabetic can kill you. Besides being a VERY BAD idea--stupid in the extreme--, people who are hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) have a tendency to GAIN weight, not lose it.  Taking supplements that "mimic" insulin probably won't help you either.  Don't take drugs or untried supplements, especially those with such promises as this one has. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.  If it worked (and was safe) doctors would be recommending it and they aren't. The only thing this is good for is putting money in someone else's pocket.  BE smart and walk away from this one.
Blank
144586_tn?1284669764
You would expect to be an unsafe driver, for one thing, and after you kill someone, ending up spending the rest of your life (justifiably) in prison. A normal person who takes a diabetic drug (Metformin, for example) will drift mentally. They may not notice it, but it will happen. Reaction time and situational awareness will suffer. Your program is plan stupid.
Blank
is it ok to store hcg in a empty used insulin vial i have a 5000 iu supply
Blank
Doin this killed a friend of mine a few yrs ago. Dont do it.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...