Exercise & Fitness Community
Is it possible to target weight gain?
About This Community:

Our Exercise & Fitness community to help you take charge of your health. Ask a question, join a conversation, get tips: fitness, nutrition, and management tools / trackers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is it possible to target weight gain?

I have contracted a GI parasite and lost weight quickly. This is the second time I've been through this. The last time when I regained the weight it filled out in my face, breasts and stomach once again. Is it likely that it will once again distribute that way and is it possible to try and target weight gain to particular areas (chest, hips)?
1236893_tn?1408490528
The breasts are actually nothing more than fatty tissue. When you are trying to make them bigger, you should follow a few steps that involve calorie  adjustments and some weight training. The exercises cannot actually make the breasts grow, they can help build muscle underneath and above them, which can lead to weight gain.
If you want to gain weight, you need to increase your calories. Add 250 calories a day to your normal intake and split it among six meals. For example, if you normally consume 1,800 calories, increase it to 2050 and then eat six meals of about 340 calories each.
Do some incline chest presses. google that and you should see how it's done. Do push ups.
You could also try some herbal supplements like damiana, wild yam, dong quai, and red raspberry.
Eat nutrient-dense foods like lean meats, low-fat dairy, whole grains, fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts and legumes. Avoid foods that are high in saturated fats and are processed.
As for the hips, certain types of resistance exercises can be a way to increase muscle mass in your hips and can lead to the appearance of weight gain. If you eat more calories than your body needs to function, you may also notice increases in fat deposits in your hips -- though weight gain across your entire body may also happen.
Body weight squats are a beginner level resistance training exercise that targets muscles in the hips. Google this to see how it's done.
forward lunges promote gains in muscle mass in the hips and can lead to the appearance of weight gain. Also do hip abduction exercise. Like with the chest, increasing calories could also add weight in other parts of the body. Get the OK from your doctor first!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
6077797_tn?1430176255
Blank
veronica0808 commented on photo
4 hrs ago
Blank
katie2602 commented on Attention All Mouth B...
4 hrs ago
4769306_tn?1424382707
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
10 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Achieve your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Exercise Tracker
Make exercise part of your routine