Itchy leg after standing
I have a problem when I  work a long 12hrs shift and have been onmy feet for most of the time, my lower body starting with ankles and then my legs itch so crazy that I have almost made them bleed by scratching,  no rash appears but I do makes streaks while raking my legs,  only hot baths and body oil or lotions after help a little, then nothing can touch them for a couple of hours or it starts back up.  What can I do?  Is this a circulation thing or just skin stuff? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the forum!
Could be stress related.
Probably you "max" out at a certain point during your 12hr shift, and the itchiness is the physical manifestation of your stress.
Check the allergy section for my Dec. 27th reply to mariyamari. You will find "the spinal release procedure" -an allergy/reaction treatment protocol.
I've used it many times in situations like yours with very good results.

Also check my other posts in the Allergy and Mental Health chat sections.

Visit an Aromatherapist and get an organic cool lotion, with organic oil of lavender made up for you. Apply several times daily.

Make sure you address your stress issue at work and outside work. Seek an Energy Psychotherapist. It works very efficiently for treating stress plus a lot more!

Blessings,
Nikodicreta
Hi, the symptoms that you have been experiencing may be linked to conditions that are aggravated by poor blood circulation. An example of which is stasis dermatitis. It is a form of skin irritation caused by a build-up of fluids under the skin. In this type of dermatitis, prolonged standing, hot weather and even hot showers may cause itchiness and changes in skin color due to the leakage of red blood cells from the blood vessels. Venous insufficiency, heart failure and other conditions that cause swelling are said to contribute to stasis dermatitis. Vein studies may be performed. The use of compression stockings may also be recommended. Practicing proper skin care such as use of mild skin products may help prevent dryness and skin breakdown. Other measures such as raising the leg above the level of the heart would help promote circulation. Avoiding prolonged standing is also advisable. Regards