Learning to love exercise?
I'm not sure if anyone else is like me, but exercise just isn't my thing- I don't get excited about doing it.  I used to love to run when I was in high school- I'd run for miles and miles just for the heck of it- but as life got busy I started to have other priorities and last time I tried it out, I really didn't enjoy it- hate would be a better way to put it.

What are some ways that you have learned to love exercise?  Is there hope to help someone that hates it, at least enjoy it?
Don't think of it as exercise -- some of us love to work out, some don't.  But think like a kid on this subject -- when you were a kid, you didn't exercise, you played.  Find something you like to do and do it -- play basketball, or tennis, or soccer, or do martial arts, or yoga -- whatever you really like doing.  And in the meantime, keep moving in your daily life -- it's a sedentary life that is bad for you, not avoiding "exercise."  Walk to where you're going, bicycle to where you're going, don't sit down all day.  If you do that, exercise becomes less necessary.