Left calf pain
I wake up in the middle of the night with a sharp pain in my left calf.  It's not a cramp or a charlie horse.  The pain began in the middle of the night while sleeping.  This is the second time experiencing the issue. It got so bad I had to get up out of the bed.  I am a person that workout maybe 6 times a week and eats pretty healthy. Never had issues with high blood pressure but have had issues with cholestorol. Please help me Lord.  the pain has got to go.

These symptoms are typical of leg cramps. Some of the important causes of leg cramps are overextension of the muscles,overweight,prolonged standing during the day,dehydration, alterations in the balance of salts in the bloodstream (such as a high or low sodium,calcium or potassium level),neuropathy(esp in diabetes),hypothyroidism,peripheral vascular disease(narrowing of the leg arteries which causes poor circulation),sarcoidosis,excess alcohol,nerve compression, and sometimes liver disease.

Some of these causes like dehydration,being overweight,alcohol intake and prolonged standing are modifiable by efforts of the patient. Stretching and massaging the affected muscle (usually a calf muscle) can usually relieve an attack of cramp. A painkiller such as paracetamol may help to ease muscle discomfort and tenderness that sometimes persists for up to 24 hours after a cramp has gone.

My advise is to consult a physician and rule out the above medical conditions by thorough investigations as without physical examination and investigations, pinpointing a diagnosis is tough.