Exercise & Fitness Community
Left hand finger getting Numb
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Left hand finger getting Numb

For the last 4-5 days my left hand finger is getting numb.It is continous effect and not full numb but I have 50% numb and 50% sensation. Its only the upper most part of the finger that is numb and only of the left hand. I have just moved in to US and for the last 2 weeks my food is also not proper. I mean I am skipping meals. I also do smoke around 10 a day. I want to know if its lack of any particular Vitamin or smoking, which I had been doing for long i.e around 3 years.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I've been having the same thing,... so odd.  I don't smoke.  You posted in 2005,... so probably figured it out.
Blank
Hi,
How are you feeling?
Pain, tingling and numbness are signs of neuropathy. Nerve involvement may be single (mono-neuropathy) or multiple (poly-neuropathy).
This peripheral nerve pathology can be due to Diabetes, Prediabetes, Vitamin deficiency, and altered blood pressure status, any nutritional deficiency, and abnormal endocrine status, compression of nerve or impingement of nerve at time of exit from Vertebrae.
You should be doing HbA1C, ESR, serum protein/immuno-electrophoresis, and vitamin B12, BUN, and creatinine levels.
Keep me informed if you have any queries.
Bye.
Blank
Hi,
How are you feeling?
Pain, tingling and numbness are signs of neuropathy. Nerve involvement may be single (mono-neuropathy) or multiple (poly-neuropathy).
This peripheral nerve pathology can be due to Diabetes, Prediabetes, Vitamin deficiency, and altered blood pressure status, any nutritional deficiency, and abnormal endocrine status, compression of nerve or impingement of nerve at time of exit from Vertebrae.
You should be doing HbA1C, ESR, serum protein/immuno-electrophoresis, and vitamin B12, BUN, and creatinine levels.
Keep me informed if you have any queries.
Bye.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank