Aa
A
A
Close
Left hand finger getting Numb
For the last 4-5 days my left hand finger is getting numb.It is continous effect and not full numb but I have 50% numb and 50% sensation. Its only the upper most part of the finger that is numb and only of the left hand. I have just moved in to US and for the last 2 weeks my food is also not proper. I mean I am skipping meals. I also do smoke around 10 a day. I want to know if its lack of any particular Vitamin or smoking, which I had been doing for long i.e around 3 years.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I've been having the same thing,... so odd.  I don't smoke.  You posted in 2005,... so probably figured it out.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi,
How are you feeling?
Pain, tingling and numbness are signs of neuropathy. Nerve involvement may be single (mono-neuropathy) or multiple (poly-neuropathy).
This peripheral nerve pathology can be due to Diabetes, Prediabetes, Vitamin deficiency, and altered blood pressure status, any nutritional deficiency, and abnormal endocrine status, compression of nerve or impingement of nerve at time of exit from Vertebrae.
You should be doing HbA1C, ESR, serum protein/immuno-electrophoresis, and vitamin B12, BUN, and creatinine levels.
Keep me informed if you have any queries.
Bye.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi,
How are you feeling?
Pain, tingling and numbness are signs of neuropathy. Nerve involvement may be single (mono-neuropathy) or multiple (poly-neuropathy).
This peripheral nerve pathology can be due to Diabetes, Prediabetes, Vitamin deficiency, and altered blood pressure status, any nutritional deficiency, and abnormal endocrine status, compression of nerve or impingement of nerve at time of exit from Vertebrae.
You should be doing HbA1C, ESR, serum protein/immuno-electrophoresis, and vitamin B12, BUN, and creatinine levels.
Keep me informed if you have any queries.
Bye.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
21 mins ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
50-Year Cover-Up