Exercise & Fitness Community
Left side pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Left side pain

Have left side pain for 2 weeks,went to Dr. he said it was a pulled muscle, now i have pain  below my bra  and on my right side too. Also i have had chills for 3 days off and on, no fever. Had an ultrasound done today of my gall bladder, will know the results in 2 days. Lost of appetite, pain in back  and in shoulder blades too. I had my ovaries and my uterius remove in 1992 so i have no female organs. I can't laid on my left side or my right side  it hurts. Haven't hurt my self or i haven't fell. What could be my problem? I had my gall bladder check in 2004 and 2007 and today.Please help me .
Related Discussions
Hi,

This could indeed be gall bladder problem. Cholecystitis or inflammation of the gall bladder usually presents with abdominal pain that spreads to the back or below the right shoulder blade. This usually gets worse after eating fatty or greasy foods or occurs within minutes of a meal.  Aside from the ultrasound, blood tests for amylase and lipase, bilirubin and complete blood count may also be done to hep with the diagnosis.

Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank