Leg discoloration and pain
I first noticed a remarkable tenderness on my right shin. Just touching it sent me through the roof.  Over the past two years it began to become reddened and then a little blueish.  Red blotches came up, later turning darker.  It used to itch but no longer does.  The area covers about 6 inches starting at the ankle extending up my leg. and now seems to be encircling around the leg...Please tell me what it is!
Hi there!

Well without a physical examination it would be difficult to say what it is, though this sounds like a bruise/ contusion, that could occur secondary to internal injuries. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the diagnosis it can be managed accordingly or specialist (orthopedician/ dermatologist) care may be sought. Meanwhile you may try taking vitamin C tablets to promote healing.
Hope this helps.

Take care!