Loose skin after pregnancy - Exercises to help?
I have just had a lovely baby girl only 7 and a half ibs and my pregnancy was straight forward, no complications and i wasn't even that big, but after 3 months I am still left paranoid about the loose skin that i am left with - It is horrible - My stomach is all loose and droopy, I can't even be intimate with my husband properly because i can feel it and i know its there. Also because of all the stress i am beginning to loose my hair - both of those together will leave me a mess!
Hi there!

Loose skin would gradually diminish as you lose belly fat. This needs to be achieved gradually and rather slowly especially if your baby is being breast fed. The key to losing belly fat is regular physical exercise especially those that work on the abs. Also imperative is a healthy diet with slightly reduced carbohydrates and slightly increased amount of proteins and plenty of fruits and vegetables. If one is lactating, diet restriction is not advisable. The efforts need to be gradual and consistent and it may take 6-18 months to get back in shape.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!