Lower Abdominal Pain during pushups
I feel sharp pain in my lower right abdomen when doing push-ups. I don't typically feel this pain when I do crunches, but if I try to do leg lifts (just 6" off the floor) I feel the same pain. Any idea what this is? I've never had this before when doing any of these exercises. I'm also feeling the pain when I lie down in bed, and in turing over in bed.
Go have a check up with your Doctor as it may be many things but it sounds like it might be a hernia or a cyst on an overy.  Please have a check up with your health care professional.
Hi Cathinz, I am experiencing a similar pain when doing push-ups - I have found a couple of places on the net with people saying it might be a hernia but that's all. My flatmate tells me that if I had a hernia I wouldn't be able to walk, and I would know for sure that I had one. I realize this discussion took place a couple of years ago but I'm posting on the offchance youll check and see this - what did it turn out to be?