Exercise & Fitness Community
MAXGXL and other anti-oxidants
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to fitness, aerobics, exercise, pilates, sports, and yoga.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MAXGXL and other anti-oxidants

I want to try some supplmenets for support and wellbeing. I feel delepeted after excerise, and have poor general health, insomnia, stress easily, brain fog, and low energy etc. I can't do much. Docs can't help me much.

Has anyone tried MaxGXL.  This product increases Gluthione in our bodies.  I also want to try supplement with SOD (superoxide dismuarse),  Alpha Lipoic Acid, CoQ10, and Catalase

Any suggestions?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello!

Take a fruit platter or a cereal before your workout every day. Do not go for any workouts or exercises on empty stomach. Rehydrate yourself with sufficient water and fluids regularly.

You can take a glass of glucose along with these supplements occasionally. Discuss with your family physician and titrate doses of supplements appropriately.

Take care!
Blank
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  Well, to be honest my docs say nothing is seriously wrong with me, and they suggest take any supplement you want in doses as say on the bottles.

I also have been on anti-depressants and anti-psychotics in the past, and currently take olonzapine.

The above mentioned supplements and antioxidants are good for energy production, liver health, detoxifying  and overall wellbeing.  I just lack all of these despite having good nutrtion, drinking plenty of water, light to moderate excerise and resting.  I am out of school and can't work because of my health problems, so this is like something I really have to do research, take suggestions from others besides my docs in my area (no help) and take them. I have been living like this for last 5 years. I really had enough .This like last my resort.  
Blank
This is my last resort.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Exercise & Fitness Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703