Nausea during Exercise
Hey guys im a 20 year old male and ive been pretty fit all my life, but over the last 1-2years i have put on a little bit of fat which has just taken over the "used-to-be" six pack.

I have played soccer all my life but about a year ago i started noticing that i start feeling sick during exercise. i start feeling like im going to throw up, and if i continue exercise i start gagging. numerous times ive actually thrown up, so ive decided to stop playing until i get this sorted out. I have started lifting weights and the same thing happens. So i cant really connect it now to one specific activity. Firstly it was during long period of exercise, but its become more frequent and its now started happening during the colder mornings just walking from my car to school (with not much exercise at all).

When i swollow to produce saliva i feel like i have a lot of phlegm blocking my throat (the same feeling i get during exercise that causes me to gag). Also during exercise my throat feels very dry even after drinking various fluids.

I have been to about 4 doctors, have been sent to a respiratory specialist and had a number of asthma tests done, and they have all come back negative. The only other thing i could think of that might help is that i slightly suffer from hayfever but that is during spring/summer seasons and is not that bad.

Hopefully you guys can throw some suggestions my way and i will bring them up with a doctor next time i see him/her.

Thanks guys.